Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What do you think of when you think of God's Love??

No one thinks alike, for the most part... but that's what makes each of us special and unique. If we have God in our hearts, that is the best gift you can recieve. I try to read my Bible atleast once a day, to be encouraged and to learn God's word more and more.


People's perception today on "love" has so many variations... but when you think of "God's love" it's just so much more powerful. I often think how neat it would be if Jesus physically walked the earth this day and age... how wonderful he would be to encourage us when we felt discouraged or alone. I know my 2 daughters would just love to play with Jesus and have Him over for Bible stories and songs.



I pray daily, sometimes throughout the day. Right now, for example, I've been going through my own trial and tribulations and I've been asking for God to give me strength to get through this difficult times, quoting 2 of my favorite Bible verses often...

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:4.

and...

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians 6:12.

These 2 Bible verses help me get through a lot... they remind me that God is always walking by my side, even when it's dark, gloomy and just plain evilness around me... and it almost reassures me that the people that try to cause me trouble in life are not worth getting upset over. Evilness tries to get you to turn your back on God, but I will not let the devil win. I am standing strong... standing my ground... like the song by Superchick, "Stand in the Rain". GREAT SONG!

Take care all, and may God Bless You! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment