Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Til Kingdom Come


Did anyone else notice that on last night's episode of One Tree Hill, Clay mentioned "Til Kingdom come..."?? I was like WOW that sounds like a familiar Bible verse. One Tree Hill has been a good show for me to watch with everything in my life that's been going on, it seems like everyone on the show is just so warm hearted and welcoming. It's like if you walked onto the set and it was real, you'd just fit right in.


"Your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven." Matthew 6:10.  It also reminded me of Matthew 3:2, which states, "and saying, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near."

Hmmm. Well, I must say I did enjoy the episode. And I did have tears built up in my eyes when Clay was trying to convince Quinn she was going to be okay on earch without him there. Oh man.... to find a love that intense and that true... then to have to say goodbye? Oh, I sure do hope they don't get rid of Clay. I have really enjoyed that guy on the show, honestly. As do I enjoy Julian and Brooke, as well. Their relationship is more like the relationships I've known, rocky at first, but solid in the ending (okay well, the ending part maybe I haven't been so lucky to have yet, but my time will come for a happy ending). :)

Okay so... after watching a few shows here and there and feeling the cooler weather upon us, I can't help but to get a little excited about the fashiony jackets, furry hoodies, long scarves and warm boots season! :) And if you get a chance and the ADORABLE grey Bear Paw boots underneath this post, much cheaper than Uggs but still super cute and durable for winter. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment