Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's Almost Fall!!!!

I can't believe that September is already here. It seems that the closer to the end of the year that it becomes, the faster it goes... But oh how I love fall/autumn!!! It is normally not too hot but not too cold outside! Somewhat how I picture how paradise will be in Heaven...



I've been busy making a lot of Handmade Boutique Styled "Blinged out Jeweled" Newborn, Baby Girl and Toddler's Halloween/Fall Barrette and Headband Holy Bows!





I can take special orders for "special event" colors or even matching ones for "best friends", sisters or twins. Great for Fall pictures, School or Church events, Costumes, Gifts or just because! :) Take a look and remember I sell these bows so contact me if you'd like to order some! All proceeds go for a great cause (acquiring attorney bills and such). Very reasonable priced compared to a lot of boutique stores around! And remember- these bows are very unique and you probably won't see another one just like it around, if at all! I make my own , special designs from the heart.





Thanks for looking and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment