Monday, September 20, 2010

Life Unexpected?


Ok yes, life is very unexpected... but there is a series on the CW with that title now. ;-) I have to admit I'm a fan of quiet a few shows... especially on the CW. Mainly because they all seem to have some type of good values, even though most of them never mention "praying" or  "God" too often. I never had time to watch Life Unexpected (I normally try to limit how many shows I get hooked on throughout a season!)... but I did manage to watch Life Unexpected's season premiere last week and was actually a little impressed.



Although I haven't memorized names off the show yet, it did seem like a wholesome good show that I definatly wouldn't mind my children being in the room with me while I was watching it. And well, I must not forget to mention since Shirli Appleby is starring in this tv series, I had to see what the fuss was about since I definatly have been a fan of hers since her hit show Roswell back in the day. Hahaha.

And not to mention...I hadn't been a huge fan of One Tree Hill once Lucas left the show (which I'm sure a lot of us gals were disappointed), but it's managed to stay at the top of my list for decent CW shows in the PG rated range.



SOOO yes, I do watch television here and there and like any good person, I can get a little attached to a few shows here and there... but I don't think it's wrong, as long as we always remember to put and keep God first. Like the good verse at the beginning of the New Testiment...

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."
Matthew 6:33



So after all this talk about shows and whatnot, you sure don't want to have an unexpected ending... right?? If you don't know what direction your life is going, sit down, analyze it a bit and think to yourself... Am I putting God first, others second then my own needs and wants last?? I don't know about you, but I do know I want to end up in Heaven in the end... not that other fire bound, hot as you-know-what, burnt to a crisp place aka Hell... So please, please remember, believe in God and put him first in every decision you make. God is good. I have found out many times he will not forsake you if you trust in him. “Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.” Mark 16:16.

Hope you all have a blessed day... Keep praying... stay strong.

1 comment:

  1. That picture that you have of the two doors,one the opened to heaven and the other to hell is very interesting.I've never seen anything like it before

    ReplyDelete