Friday, September 10, 2010

Reminder to Myself..


It's Friday... TGIF, right??? I have been busy trying to get my daughter to pose for pictures so I can show off some bows I've been working on. I feel a little sick to my stomach and realize I sort of forgot to each lunch! Oooops. That happens, especially when you try to keep your mind busy and distracted from reality. But I realize you can not put off reality for long (hence, my stomach is reminding me that!!!)

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians 6:12.

I have to repeat this verse over and over sometimes... because then I am reminded that the devil is trying to get us to fight with eachother. Through Christ, all things are possible and if he can move mountains, my problems are a piece of cake ;-) ...mmmm... that cake looks really good, too. Haha. Well, have a Blessed day! May you have a wonderful day filled with something that looks as yummy as this!

No comments:

Post a Comment