Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Lord is Answering Prayers, I Just Know It!!

I took this picture of my youngest daughter the other day with one of the bows I had made (which I list on etsy.com!). And when I see this picture of my baby girl, I just want to cry... tears of happiness and joy. She's precious. She's God's child. She's so innocent and vulnerable. I am here to take care of her... I'm so blessed that God trusted me to be 2 precious little girls' mother for this lifetime here on earth.


I want to hold her in my arms and protect her from everything around her (play the song by Plumb which I posted right before this post, it fits so well with this)... but i know someday she'll grow wings and want to fly away... and I have to prepare her for that day. I want her to know the world isn't always a nice place, but with God as our Heavenly father, she doesn't need to be afraid... because God wants us to remember something very important:

 "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." Psalm 23:4. One of my favorite Bible verses that I'll probably end up over using on this blog, but that's quite alright. If one more posting of it can get one person closer to God, then one of  my goals have been met.



Do you ever wake up and just feel energized beyond the normal... and it feels like something good has just got to happen... Well, that's what it felt like this morning. Like I didn't want to keep my curtains shut any longer... let the light shine though...

It's sad when you've been through so much that you prepare youself for the worse in EVERY situation just so that you can protect your already broken heart... because that is what I've been doing more and more... but I also think it's God making me stronger... building my endurance (like a friend recently told me). I definatly believe that... endurance... strength... faith... wonderful things but rare to find all of these things in a person these days.

No one can bring you down... if you have faith... and if you carry joy in your heart provided by Jesus Christ. The people can throw stones, but they sure won't break your bones... atleast not emotionally. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment