Tuesday, September 7, 2010

So you're single... AND a Christian???

I feel like the more time that goes by, the more creative we have to be to get God's Word spread throughout the world. People can be difficult or stubborn sometimes, but that doesn't mean they won't listen. Even if they act like they don't care, just the fact that you might've told them who God is could eventually change their life. And the way I see it... if not, atleast you tried. It says in the Bible Jesus will not return til every living person on earth hears about him... I think that's reason enough if not to tell an army of people, atleast tell your neighbor!




I'm a younger gal and also a believever in God. Does that mean I have to be boring or not fun at all? Ofcourse not! I believe that God wants us to be fun, energetic and positive to be around. I like to laugh at jokes, listen to good music, meet new people and I'd love to eventually get to travel the world!


Not all of us have found "the one" we feel like God wants us to be with. That would most likely imply that you are a single Christian then, right? :-D It's okay! If it's God's Will, it will be done. Have patience and try to focus on God, then others... then yourself!


This site seems very legit and real to me. Many believes of God... so give it a try. :) Nothing is a guarantee, but you've got to have a little faith, correct? :)   http://www.christiancafe.com/




Also found this comical shirt at this website that made some funny shirts. Hahahaha. ;-)  Cute.


2 comments:

  1. Love that shirt! I think you've got the exact right perspective on this. And I agree - we have to get up off our rears and starting showing Him to the world around us! We don't even have to go far...just next door would be a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Flower Patch Farmgirl! I'm glad you liked my post...

    ReplyDelete