Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Handmade Boutique Style Bows... aka Holy Bows

 

Although I'm almost certian Mary Magdalene didn't start making bows in her spare time, I'm sure she had experience in making clothing artles here and there.. and who knows, she might've even liked to have one of these pretty bows in her hair (although I do know she did wipse Jesus' feet with her hair, which is just simple marvelous). Anyhow, if she came up to me today and asked me for one, I would be more than honored to make her one (as I'd be honored to wipe Jesus' feet with my hair!)

I recently started making "Holy Bows". I list them on ebay but I also sell them off ebay. I make headband bows for babies or hairclip bows for toddler and younger girls. Either way, they're 'blinged' out for that extra, special, princess look!

 Let me know what you think! I also started putting a Bible verse in each of my Ebay listings just to spread the word of God even more so! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment